From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 11:49 AM
Subject: MERE DISASTER FROM CATHOLIC CARE TODAY!!!
Ethan
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL
SERVICES
Feedback Coordination Team
Ph: 1800 634 035
Fax: (02) 6133 8442
Email: complaints@dss.gov.au
Post: Feedback, PO Box 7576, Canberra Business Centre, ACT
2610
Dear Ethan
I appreciate the enormous work you must be putting into
merely trying to appreciate the scale of the multiple fraudulent / outrageous
behaviour by the following.
- CATHOLIC CARE practitioners.
- THE UNDERSTANDABLY – LAME EFFORTS OF THEIR SOLICITOR, GENERAL: MANAGER – AND NOW cc27 12/8...Jill Lane Manager of Quality and Risk ...see links below.
- DR HOWARD ZEIMER AND HIS WIFE AND APPENDANTS AND WHATEVER / WHOEVER WAS ALSO BEHIND ‘IT’ ALL
- GADENS SOLICITORS SEE: http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/cc1-july-9-to-yeshivah.html THIS IS MERELY ONE BRIEF DOC!!!!!
- And THE LEGAL SERVICES COMMISSION [no docs extant in papers in your possession] THE MATTER RELATING TO THE LSC REALLY RELATES TO item 3 above! I have decided to not bother you with this at least not for now. You have enough to come to terms with!
The last two are surely not obvious from the docs on
the WILFULLY BLIND blog -and will manifestly will have to be drawn to the
ATTORNEY GENERAL’s attention.
But I write to you to advise you of two [2] new entries
/ correspondences with Catholic Care.
INCLUDING ONE THEY OBVIOUSLY SENT TO ME BY
ERROR!! http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/cc27-128jill-lane-manager-of-quality.html
It was understood that our lamentable correspondences
had to come to it’s logical, inevitable denouement. So my email
yesterday.
Their earlier email – including my response winding it
all up -http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/cc-26-aug-11the-denouement-surely-with.html
should indeed have ended the tortuous
matter.
But I find the act of them obviously accidently sending
me their panic – stricken email too indicative of their guilt.
It plainly militates against their earlier innocence
claim from merely a day earlier.
May I suggest that I not need to debunk their
‘innocence – claim - email of Aug 11? http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/cc-26-aug-11the-denouement-surely-with.html
No disrespect intended of course.
But it is all too obvious to me – classical chimera all
over the email.
It surely requires far greater effort for you to
appreciate this.
May I point out merely one classical problem for
Catholic Care? Very simply.
- They claim that the practitioners have done no wrong.
- And that the documents confirm this.
- Never mind that the solicitor and general manager agreed to meet me in their offices on 30/7 ...and all that this more than indicates!
- Never mind that they have plainly conceded my claims – far too many by [if only] plainly not daring to vitiate my scores of claims!
- OH – here is a cute one: they claim in their email / letter that they have examined the papers created by the practitioners – and find all of them to be in order. Now – I veily write: how will they feel when they are forced to produce said papers and there will indeed be ‘problems’?
- AND THEY ARE STUCK – HUGE PROBLEM IN THAT FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES THE DICHOTOMY WILL INDICT THEM. TO WIT – THEY HAVE BY NOT IMPEACHING SALIENT PARTS OF MY CLAIMS, INSURED THE UNCOMFORTABLE SCENARIO - THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO CLAIM THE DEVIL DID IT!!
- AND of course – they have now called on their Jill Lane Manager of Quality and Risk ...
- I wonder whast she is teaching them now.. I wonder whose telling them how.....
- Of course this is too simple to happen?????
I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wonder_Who's_Kissing_Her_Now
I wonder
who's kissing her now,: I wonder who's teaching her
how,: Wonder who'slooking
into her eyes,: Breathing sighs, telling lies;: I wonder
who's buying the
...
Having written so – if required I CAN debunk it – line
by line if you wish for the sake of ‘form.’
I will be around my phone all this week ready to
respond to any requests for clarification from you.
Kindest Regards
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299
Blog Archive:
Wilfully
Blind
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.