Thursday, November 26, 2015

DSS 34 Nov 26: I HAVE FOUND ways of holding DSS to account

 
 
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:38 PM
Subject: I HAVE FOUND ways of holding you/ DSS people to account.
 

To ‘ETHAN’
 
Department of Social Services, Australian Government
 
 
 
 
Dear Ethan
Today I received a ‘’hard copy’’ in my letterbox of your ‘final response’ dated 12 Nov 2015.    http://seidnerconfidential.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/dss-31-ex-nov-12final-response-from.html
 
Note that your sending per post of same – was basis our agreement earlier – and see my posting on my blog - http://seidnerconfidential.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/dss-33-nov-15-jaccuse-reiteration.html
dated Nov 15.
 
There were at least 22 items of major complaints in my last email to you: DSS 33. AND ONE MORE: IN THE SECOND HALF OF DSS 33! [reproduced below]
 
The above listed briefly [22] multiple failures of your person – ‘ ETHAN’ – with – no -  surname – and surely other  DSS entities. It implied that further items would be sent you further iterations of FURTHER multiple failures.
 
However I decided not to bother. Other courses of action have already been taken.
Surely you may already be aware of same. And I am not ‘done’ yet.
 
The public service must realize that every once in a while you will confront a very determined, arguably skilled, very hurt individual who will find ways of holding you people to account.
 
Politicians and public servants are held in esteem by myself; plainly most work  diligently and long hours.
 
But you Ethan – and those who colluded with you are a disgrace and spoil it for other hard working, diligent, conscientious public servants.
 
Take note:
 
1
I find it uncanny and much worse that even the last complaint – accusation of deliberate fraudulent actions of yourself as described after point 22 – was ignored. READ IT CAREFULLY ETHAN – BECAUSE OTHERS WILL! Within seconds of you reading it! This may be one of the most outlandish deliberate frauds ever! NOT ONLY did you force me into a format of accusations that enabled your mob to subsequently manipulatively dismiss them, but you DELIBERATELY REWROTE MY MAIN ACCUSATION – AND THUS ENABLED CATHOLIC CARE TO CLAIM INNOCENCE OF THE SAID RECONFIGURED CHIMERA!!!!! This broke all rules of morality!
 
 
2
Furthermore it is pathetic that you have not signed the document! How is it possible that you thus seek to absolve yourself of responsibility via this strategy? Please send me a fully – signed document with your signature vindicating your parentage.
No oblique insult attempted. I could if I tried.
 
3
And I further demand that you reply in context to THIS email – and send me a HARD COPY of this as well!
 
4
You ignore this to your peril. NOT RECOMMENDED: you could salve / mitigate the wounds....
 
 
 
Yours Faithfully
 
Geoff Seidner
 
 
 
 
 
I
iteration
ɪtəˈreɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the repetition of a process or utterance.
    • a new version of a piece of computer hardware or software.
      plural noun: iterations
 
 
 
#####################################################

####################################################
 
 
 
HERE IS THE  link of my request for same:
 
 
 
 
 
  1. IN THE CONTEXT OF ALL THE OTHER GIGANTIC MISTAKES – TO BE ELUCIDATED -  DSS POSITION IS UNTENNABLE!
  2. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PAGES BACKING UP ALL THIS AND MORE!
    ESPECIALLY THE OUTRAGEOUS OVERSEER OF MORALITY – THE LSC!
  3. THEY ARE ALL CROOKS! What a troika!
SEE THE BELOW: I have left it largely intact: it was an earlier version of the above.
gs
#############################################################################################################
##################################################################################################################
I am in receipt of  your ‘FINAL REPORT’ sent via email yesterday.
See it appended as per link here. http://seidnerconfidential.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/dss-31-ex-nov-12final-response-from.html
As agreed kindly send me a ‘hard copy’ as earlier discussed.
Please note that I am somewhat disturbed by your department’s findings. In due course it is expected that much more will be written on various failures of the DSS.
Simultaneously I will be commencing communication with other parties. SOON.
It is reasonable for me to think kindly of the DSS: that if merely with respect to this single misrepresentation – your people will want to correct it.
It matters not much for now. Note that all this is prima facie documentation / evidence in / via my next actions -  that you surely must answer SOON.
You are kindly requested to comment as below. And you may care to await my further comments via email ...soon....
While it is plainly obvious that this matter is going to be reviewed by other authorities,  for now you are requested to note that I restrict myself to merely two [3] grave errors of the DSS.
MORE TO COME NEXT EMAILS!
By far the most serious is the DSS misrepresentation of my claim DSS 22 below ‘’...that  Gadens solicitors or Zeimer wrote to the grandchildren’s school...’’ 
IT BECAME SOMETHING ELSE VIA THE DSS MISREPRESENTING IT THUS:
AS FOLLOWS:
‘’9. That Catholic Care and Gadens solicitors, wrote to the grandchildren’s school, banning you and your wife from visiting their school by misrepresenting Court Documents.
NOTE – my claim was that it was ‘either Zeimer or Gadens solicitors’!!
Via this misrepresentation Catholic Care was allowed by DSS investigator to claim per your FINAL REPORT:
9. That CatholicCare and Gadens solicitors, wrote to the grandchildren’s school, banning you and your wife from visiting their school by misrepresenting Court Documents.CatholicCare has advised the Department that they did not write to or have any contact with the children’s school.  There is no evidence on its file, or assessed as part of this review of your complaint, to support this claim.The Department considers that the explanation provided by CatholicCare Melbourne is appropriate and no further action will be taken
THIS MEMO WILL CONTINUE SOON -  AS I WISH YOU TO CONTEMPLATE THE SERIOUSNESS OF NOT ONLY MISREPRESENTING MY CLAIMS – BUT VIA THE MANIFEST MISREPRENTATION OF SAID CLAIMS PLAINLY CREATING A CHIMERA IN ALLOWING CATHOLIC CARE TO PLAINLY MISLEAD YOU – TO THUS PLAINLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR INVESTIGATOR’S NAIVETE – AND IN THE PROCESS ENABLED A COVER UP OF FRAUD.
This is serious business.
In consideration to the other major misrepresentations that I will elucidate SOON
Regards
Geoff Seidner
Again – please note that there are other matters your department will need to address; and so obviously correct grave errors that are will be obvious to other parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.