Monday, September 21, 2015

DSS 22... 21 Sept..I rewrite earlier ex Sept 17 herein

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 9:28 AM
Subject: I rewrite earlier ex Sept 17 herein

Dear Ethan
Please note this dramatically improved – now very professional summary to be passed on.
Kindest regards
Geoff
Department of Social Services, Australian Government
Feedback Coordination Team
Ph:     1800 634 035
Fax:    (02) 6133 8442
Post:   Feedback, PO Box 7576, Canberra Business Centre, ACT 2610
Dear Ethan
I advise that the inarguably badly written earlier sending posted on the blog on Thursday September 17 is being rewritten hereunder.
It is being rewritten hereunder
 I , Geoff Seidner formally advise that I complain as follows.

  1. I allege that as a result of Howard Zeimer unaccountably approaching Catholic Care to apparently, formally, nominally, ostensively to seek mediation with a branch of the Catholic Church, that Catholic Care has behaved unprofessionally; indeed illegally. And surely disgracing the name of the Catholic Church.
  2. I further allege that the Melbourne Archdiocese were made aware by myself as per all the below and all that flow from the below. AND THIS IS IS IMPORTANT – I repeat: ALL THAT FLOWS FROM BELOW! I interviewed by myself the CC manager and the Catholic Care’s solicitor as a result of the inarguable intervention by the Archdiocese.
  3. I further allege that nothing but cover – up and unremitting excuses and insulting diversions resulted – which pathetically is understandable given the way the Catholic Church and other institutions have a default to cover up!
  4. I further allege that all sorts of illegalities flow from an unholy relationship between Howard Zeimer and Catholic Care. These papers will never be able to explain how they dared to do these acts.
  5. I further allege that I fail to understand how it is possible that Catholic Care could act with such depraved indifference to the most basic elements of morality in the way they behaved towards my wife myself.how the multiple lists that I have created – including this one -
  6. I further allege that Catholic Care acted improperly [a massive understatement] in their plainly tainted mediation process otherwise known as FDR: FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
  7. I further allege that they wilfully perverted what is a process of FDR  created by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. It is a commendable process in and of itself.
  8. I further allege that I have become expert in the nature of FAMILY LAW. These people had the temerity to tell me many times that they are the experts and that I should seek legal advise: even as I was manifestly discrediting them in all tangents.
  9. I further allege that as a consequence multiple chimeras were constantly thrown at me. To wit various tangents as per PRIVACY – CONFIDENTIALITY – CANNOT TAKE TO COURT MATTERS IN FDR [confidentiality and all] -  IN THE INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN –[WHICH THEY PLAINLY FAILED!] – NOT OUR ROLE TO TAKE SIDES -
  10. I further allege that from the very beginning Catholic Care ensured the perversion  of the FDR process by ensuring that Howard Zeimer could get all he demanded in that HE WAS ALLOWED, IN COOPERATION WITH CC TO NOT MEET US! THIS WAS SO PLAINLY ORCHESTRATED BY CATHOLIC CARE AND ZEIMER. And here is the important part: this was also deemed by CC to be acceptable. One needs to follow the paper trail to appreciate the abomenated fraud within the claims of alleged proper process.
  11. Attempts to cover their MULTIPLE  frauds is extant throughout these correspondences.
  12. I further allege that CC allowed Zeimer to make multiple fraudulent claims with respect to the sicknesses and alleged mental  state of the children claimed to be caused by us.All brilliantly debunked with documents by us – and studiously ignored!
  13. I further allege that Zeimer was allowed the claim that the honour of the incipient mosaic that will be put up at the childrens’ school was also distressing to our beloved grandchildren! OH!
  14. I further allege that this aspect of their fraudulent improper relationship could go on much longer. But will cease for the sake of brevity. One hass to read it all to even remotel appreciate that NOTHING HAS BEEN DEBUNKED BY CATHOLIC CARE .
  15. I further allege that CC allowed Zeimer to act illegally in unilaterally announcing that he will not honour the COURT ORDERS with respect to bringing the children! This is astonishing criminality! Arguably the worst and most obvious criminal collusion between Zeimer and CC!
  16. I further allege that CC showed criminal indifference in not reporting to the authorities Zeimer and his wife’s abuse of their own children! Under the ammoral easegis of ‘IN THE INTEREST OF THE CHILD  and IT IS NOT OUR ROLE TO TAKE SIDES ... and more!
  17. I further allege that CC plainly tried to hide Zeimer’s and Zeimer’s solicitor Gadens criminality in creating. passing on  fraudulent COURT DOCUMENTS  That Catholic Care leaked my  communications with CC - to Mr Zeimer. Very little documentation has been sent to DSS: IT NEEDS THE ATTENTION OF THE REGISTRAR OF COURTS AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL!
  18. I allege that CC leaked matters to Zeimer! Indeed the very nature of my decimation of Catholic Care must have been leaked because Howard Zeimer has also FURTHER CONTINUES TO ACT  acted illegally  to this day in not daring to even try to change the PARENTING  / CONTROL ORDERS! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPULSORY FOR HIM TO HAVE DONE BEFORE HE EVISCERATED US. NOT FOR HIM AND CC! NO – EVEN IN THE BELATED STEP HE FAILED TO TAKE HE COMMITTED AN ACT OF WILFULLY ACTING CONTRA THE FAMILY COURT!! THIS IS A CRIME!!!! SEE my last doc DSS 19 – part 8b,  8c.
20
     That Catholic Care refused to contemplate – far from passing on a crime to the aur=thorities whiv-ch the FANMILY LAW ACT REQUIRES -  that  Gadens solicitors or Zeimer wrote to the grandchildren’s school, illegally banning my wife and myself from attending their school. By creating a misrepresentation of COURT DOCS!!! This too is a crime.
CC allowed that this matter be deemed to be merely a private matter: and ‘’privileged’’!!
21
Readers of this document are respectfully requested to persue the various matters on ther three confidential blogs created for convenient storage.
22
Furthermore there are various emails that I did not have the skills to post onto the blogs. These are essentially various attachment / emails sent to DSS relating to our Affidavits and letters and documents posted by CC
23
Oh – by the way – even the ARCHDIOCESE TOLD ME HOW BEFUDDLED THEY WERE THAT AN APPARENT DISPUTE BETWEEN TWO JEWS FELL TO THEM TO RESOLVE: PLAINLY UNPRECEDENTED ACCORDING TO THEM!
Geoff Seidner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.